Valentine’s Day is almost here! Whether you’re single or taken, here are some great gift ideas for someone you love.
- Chocolate covered strawberries: These can be ordered online and are great for someone out of state. There are a lot of options and you can even order cookies or cupcakes. Groupon has a deal for Shari’s Berries and you can get $30 worth for $15.
- Birchbox: This is a great gift idea! They also have an option for Men, as well. You can do a year, 6 month, or 3 month subscriptions. They even have gift cards. Birchbox delivers top quality brands each month with really cool productions.
- Photo calendar: You can make one for their office desk or your house. You can also personalize your special days like birthdays and your anniversary. Walgreens has some really great options for a reasonable pricing. Use FUNFEB promo code for 25% off.
- Champagne: Not Korbel, I mean the good kind. It could be to accompany a homemade dinner. My personal favorite is Perrier Jouet Rose. It will make any girl swoon for you. Plus, it’s pink 🙂
- Cool piece of jewelry: I really love unique necklaces and rings. Me + Mi has some really neat stuff on their website. It says I love you without looking too cheesy.
- Instagram Pillow: This website lets you create a personalized pillow using your Instagram photos. It’s $30 per pillow and they are having 20% off all products. You can also check out my Stickygram post for personalized magnets for $15 with free shipping.
- Personalized Sexy Coupons: These are really fun! You can create sexy coupons starring you! You can make them redeemable to whatever it is your significant other likes. These would also be pretty easy to do yourself, but I prefer the personal characters. Use promo code Paradise15 for 15% off you order.
These are just some of my favorites. Whatever you end up doing, make it personal and from the heart. Happy Valentine’s Day! Hope it’s full of lots of love <3Like