Now that the weather is getting colder, Crock Pot dishes are a must! I made this soup a few days ago and it was amazing! It’s a super easy recipe and was ready in about 4-6 hours with about 15 minutes prep time!
- 2 cans mushroom soup (or cream of chicken)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 2 cans cream-style corn
- About 12 diced baby red potatoes with skin
- 2 cups diced carrots
- 1 1/2-2 pounds shredded chicken
- 2 diced celery stalks
- 1 small diced onion
- garlic as desired
- 1 can evaporated milk
- Shredded cheddar cheese to garnish
- salt and pepper as desired
- In a crock pot, mix soup and chicken broth until blended.
- Add corn, potatoes, carrots, raw chicken, celery, onion, and garlic. Stir, cover, and cook on high 4 hours/low 6 hours. Make sure vegetables are tender.
- With an hour or so left, remove chicken. Shred with a couple of forks, add back into the soup, and continue to let cook.
- With 10 minutes left, stir in evaporated milk.
- Serve in a bowl with shredded cheese. Enjoy!
This soup is seriously delicious! We had leftovers for a couple days! Hope you enjoy!Like